The letter ‘Z’ caused me significant heartache. The roads in this country are insane. I would imagine the average speed would be 70km per hour even on a main route, and 40 km per hour on a secondary highway. I thought I had a good Z – a winding road – but it looked more like an S, so it was back to the drawing board. This Z is a highway on the side of a mountain; we drove it today in the mid part of the north island. Today we actually drove a road that is one of the windiest in the region, with over 400 turns in less than 30 km. It was the first time I have ever felt a bit road sick while I was the driver. This is not a back road but rather the main route in and out of some major cities.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment